Why You Should "Cheque It Out"
As a business owner for over 20 years, I know that there are more pressing matters on your mind than keeping your books straight.
• Are invoices piled on your desk (or in a shoebox) waiting for attention?
• Is there a panic in your office at GST filing time?
• Do you despair at the thought of gathering the end-of-year information for your accountant?
• Do you know on a day-to-day basis how your business is doing and where your attention should be focused to make improvements?
• If you needed to ask the bank for a loan tomorrow, have you got the relevant information for them to properly consider your application?
If you answered yes to any (or all) of the above, Cheque It Out can help.
We have Xero adviser certification and also have qualifications in MYOB and office administration.
We can offer a range of bookkeeping services to remove the pressures of all the above questions and more, and allow you to concentrate your efforts where they should be: on moving your business forward.
Regular efficient bookkeeping can provide you with up-to-date information about your business to help you target areas of concern, respond to new opportunities and feel confident in knowing your real financial position.
It will also provide your accountant with accurate and relevant information from which to produce your end of year accounts and tax returns and help to minimise your end of year accountancy expenses.
We can convert your current bookkeeping system (or lack of) to Xero and provide you with appropriate training to use Xero yourself, or take over the day to day maintenance of your accounts.
You started your business for a reason
Get back to focusing on that reason and leave the record-keeping to us.
Cheque It Out's principal is Carmel Murdoch, BCom/LLB.
In addition Carmel also holds:
- Xero Adviser Certification (Accounting and Payroll)
- Diploma in MYOB (AccountRight, Essentials and Payroll)
- Diploma in Accounts Administration and Payroll
and is a member of both the Institute of Certified New Zealand Bookkeepers and NZ Qualified Bookkeepers' Association